Build your own engagement ring jewelry can be thrilling, especially when you build your own engagement ring, design your own stud earrings or design your own diamond pendants. The design your own process is easy, intuitive and fun. It can actually be addictive! The amazing 3HD PlayerTM and Virtual LoupeTM will help you decide which diamond and setting is just right. Getting started is a breeze – begin by choosing your setting or choosing a diamond.
Build your own engagement ring setting
Once you have decided which type of setting you want for build your own engagement ring, you can sort them by price and metal. If you have a strict budget in mind, this is a great way to limit your selection. When it comes to metal type, there is no definitive choice. Going with what metal appears most commonly in your friend or significant other’s jewelry collection usually works.
Build your own engagement ring & choosing a Diamond
Once you have selected a setting for build your own engagement ring, stud earrings or diamond pendant, it’s time to find your perfect diamond. In order to do so, it may be useful to learn about the 4 Cs of diamonds. When using the diamond selector tool:
First, select the shapes: Round, Princess, Emerald, Square Emerald, Oval, Radiant, Pear, Heart, Marquis or Cushion. Second, choose a color: D, E, F, G, H, I or J. Third, choose clarity: IF, VVS1, VVS2, VS1, VS2, Si1, SI2 or I1. Fourth, select pieces: True Hearts, Ideal, Premium or Both. Then select the carat size and price range for your design.
Your Final Design Your Own Ring / Studs / Pendant
Once you have chosen a setting and your perfect diamond for your design, you’ll be taken to a page that provides you with all the detailed information about your design, your custom diamond engagement ring, stud earrings or diamond pendant. Here you can examine your custom design with our 3HD PlayerTM and Virtual LoupeTM. You can also browse similar recently purchased items for build your own engagement ring. You may ask your friends on Facebook – which engagement ring they would suggest for you or your loved one, from a list of up to five engagement rings.
Establish a budget. Build your own engagement ring is often more expensive than buying a pre-designed by jeweler. Decide whether you are going to splurge on a diamond, but keep on your choice of metal or complicated settings option. Factor in the cost of your wedding ring, as well as additional stone and carved into your final purchase wedding jewelry.
- Compare prices between the Internet and store jewelry boutique. Type the words “build engagement ring” into your favorite web browser and select jewelry online. Use the tool engagement rings website to choose the type of stone, settings and carat. Use quotation as a starting point to finish your ring budget and a comparison between the purchase price and the jewelry store website.
- Determine the style of the bride. If your bride-to-be-hungry two-carat diamond solitaire engagement ring, and you choose a simple wedding ring without any sparkle, expect disappointment from your future wife. Preventing errors engagement ring selection at any time by observing her jewelry. Use the pieces to guide purchasing your engagement ring.
- the metal and the setting for the engagement ring. Stone can be set in platinum, titanium, white gold or yellow gold. Platinum is the most expensive option for a wedding ring. Titanium, however, is not as flexible as other metal options. This does not allow jewelry to create intricate designs on metal tape.
- Focus on 4c it. If you buy a diamond to become familiar with the color cut,, clarity and carat weight. The four categories to determine the price, brilliance and quality stones. A large stone may have a higher carat weight but have inclusions and imperfections which will cloud the stone and brilliance effects.
- Choose your stone carefully. If you decide to build your own engagement rings, loose diamonds jewelry can be sold without regulation. Internet is also full of new sites that sell loose stones. Buyers must select their stones carefully. Purchasing loose rock is a risky proposition for buyers who could not identify imperfections or quality over the Internet.
Choose an experienced jewelry. Engagement ring can not be made by simply buying and online, but handcrafted by jewelry as a lifetime keepsake for the bride. A leading jewelry should be consulted before purchasing the ring, if you build an engagement ring online in person.
Finally, you may wish to read customer reviews or check all the specifications from build your own engagement ring.